Another month, another goal post. Here’s what’s on the docket for May:
- Contribute $192.30 biweekly to my Emergency Fund
- Put all “found money” toward my computer fund
- No impulse purchases during the month
- Record all spending in weekly reports
- Review savings goals for 2012, make adjustments as necessary
- Make a moving plan a la Daisy at Add Vodka
- Use Domestic8d’s pretty meal planners to plan a week of meals
- Post 2x/week on the blog
- Keep my nails in decent shape (no biting!)
I’ve kept my goals the same for the most part. My financial ones are working pretty well for me, so if it ain’t broke don’t fix it! Keeping up with my google reader daily AND writing posts has been a bit of a failure, so I’ve eliminated it for now. I’m getting closer to the move, so it’ll be slightly easier to plan. We’ll see how I do with the impulse purchasing, as I had absolutely no self control in April but will have to exercise at least some for May. We have a road trip to a wedding next week, and I’m hoping to keep costs low on that. We’ll see.
What are your goals for May?